跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-1-30 02:20:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
The Tibetan Mastiff & It's Sub-breeds
藏獒与它的亚种

Geographically, India shares her place on the map with her adjoining neighbouring countries of Tibet, Nepal and China and her long border extends from Jammu and Kashmir to Himachal Pradesh to Uttar Pradesh, now some parts known as Uttranchal to the Eastern Border States of India ( ie. Arunachal Pradesh, Assam etc). It was along these areas that Tibetan Mastiffs were bred to the regional/local dogs resulting in varied SUB-BREEDS. The variation in type includes features, size and colour and these main differences usually diverge in direct accordance to the specific region in which the Tibetan Mastiff was bred.

地理学上,印度和在地图上与它毗邻的西藏、尼泊尔和中国都共同分享着这个大版块,它那长长的国境线,从查谟和克什米尔到Himachal Pradesh一直延伸到北方邦,东部到现在被称为Uttranchal的边境地区(即阿鲁纳查尔邦,阿萨姆邦等).正是在这些地区,藏獒和当地的狗产生了各种亚种.这些亚种在包括体表特征、尺寸大小及被毛颜色的变化都和这一地域所繁衍的藏獒有很大的差别的.

In Jammu and Kashmir the Tibetan Mastiff sub-breed is known as BAKARWAL DOGS. These dogs routinely have their ears cropped and overall size is somewhat smaller than the parent breed of TIBETAN MASTIFFS. These dogs are basically used as herding dogs for sheep and cattle and are extremely ferocious normally.

在查谟和克什米尔地区的藏獒亚种被称为“波加拉犬”. 通常这些狗很像藏獒繁殖出来的耳朵和整体尺寸都比较小的个体. 这些狗基本上用作放牧犬牛羊,性格通常较为凶猛。

In Himachal Pradesh, the Tibetan Mastiffs were again bred to the regional dogs and the outcome is the sub-breed known as GADDI DOGS. These dogs are very large, high on their legs and may or may not have the typical outstanding head of a Tibetan Mastiff. They may have light colours and more white markings as compared to the requisite of the minimal white and darker colours of the Tibetan Mastiff. Used by nomads these dogs are primarily used for herding purposes and secondarily as watchdogs.

在Himachal Pradesh地区,藏獒和这一地域的犬进行了混血并产生了亚种,其繁殖结果是这种称为“加迪”的狗.这些狗都非常大,双腿显得比较长,或许还有的有典型藏獒的头部表现.它们和藏獒身上的白斑和黑色的地方比起来黑色的要淡色些而白色面积要大些.这些游牧民族的犬,主要用于放牧的目的,其次是作为看门狗.

Previously a part of Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal the sub-breed here is known as the BHOTIA. These dogs are very similar to the parent breed of TIBETAN MASTIFF. Size and bone are comparable to the Tibetan Mastiff with the only major differences being with colour, head and muzzle. The muzzle of the BHOTIA is not as heavy and substantial as that of a Tibetan Mastiff and the coat colour may tend to lighter shades of cream with more white markings.

以前北方邦的部分地区,Uttranchal的亚种在这里被称为“布题亚犬”. 这些狗很像是藏獒繁育出来的. 大小和骨量简直可以和藏獒媲美,和藏獒的主要差别是毛色,头部和嘴筒. 布题亚的嘴筒没有藏獒那么厚重和庞大,而被毛的颜色变得趋向于乳酪色的淡化或暗化,白斑更多些大些.

The above SUB-BREEDS have originated from the TIBETAN MASTIFFS. It is of importance to note that as the genes go back to the parent breed of the Tibetan Masiff, they do tend, at times, to produce the parent breed of the Tibetan Mastiff!!!

上述的各品种都是源自藏獒的亚种. 值得注意的是,他们的基因种类确实倾向他们的亲戚藏獒,有时会被当作藏獒来繁殖!

Some who read the foregoing paragraphs may find them to be contentious but my opinions and beliefs are based on personal experience and my involvement with the Tibetan Mastiff breed extending back over two decades. I also draw upon my personal observation, factual information, knowledge of the history of the dogs in the mentioned areas along with the exchange of shared information with other TM breeders, owners and enthusiasts the world over that included Gp.Capt A. J. S. GREWAL, Mr.TENZING NORGAY, and Mr. P. S. SHANDILIYA, a noted K.C.I. Judge and TM breeder.

有人看过前面的段落可能认为这些是有争议的,但我的意见和信念是基于我二十多年来参与的藏獒品种的繁殖经验. 这些结论的得出是我根据在被提及的领域的个人观察, 事实信息,狗的历史的知识,来自和其他藏獒繁殖、所有者和全世界爱好者共有的信息交换。他们包括Gp.Capt A. J. S. GREWAL,TENZING NORGAY先生和P. S. SHANDILIYA先生,著名的K.C.I.裁判和藏獒繁殖者。

With very best regards,

Himmat Singh Sekhon

非常亲切问候,

赫迈特·辛格·谢克霍姆(译者注:作者名)

[ 本帖最后由 海靖平 于 2008-1-30 02:21 编辑 ]
2#
发表于 2008-1-30 14:22:32 | 只看该作者
海老师厉害哦,学习了!!!
3#
发表于 2008-3-28 16:32:25 | 只看该作者
棒极了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2008-3-28 17:58:34 | 只看该作者
很专业性的帖子!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2008-3-28 21:40:34 | 只看该作者
好知识
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2008-3-29 11:29:32 | 只看该作者
专业:Smilies56
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2008-3-30 11:20:15 | 只看该作者
学习学习在学习
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|pet86宠物论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:17 , Processed in 0.025809 second(s), 16 queries .