跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-7-29 17:00:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
全球动物组织已对竞选出口狗从新西兰到亚洲国家禁止出口特别指明韩国和中国。

以下是谈话与中国国民的人,现在居住在新西兰,并已第一手资料,与我们分享一切。

鉴于以上的云南已扑杀了50000家养狗,中国最近,如下信息应该是一个清晰而鲜明的警告,任何繁殖者的人,自以为他们的动物是去一个安全的环境。中国没有动物福利政策,而且似乎怀疑它会在不久的将来。

"我非常高兴把我们的谈话给网站,我想我E浏览你的网站了,你写了一封信给nzkc约出口的狗,以中国( 2年前,我想,大约在2004年年底)吗?读了这篇文章,并写了我的答复nzkc但被告知该话题已被关闭,使nzkc没有发表我的文章。

"我非常清楚,关于"白金汉"边境在北京中国。 那里是一个小狗生产基地。沈先生,白金汉宫主人,是从台湾来,他意识到中国大陆是一个大市场,所以他提出以中国大陆的计划以建立一个繁殖基地,他开始冒险,在新西兰2001年至2002年,他收集了边境collies他下榻的欧洲男子在哈密尔顿( dornbrae边境collies ) ,并参观了几乎所有在新西兰边境犬舍,虽然有的拒绝了,但有的别人卖狗给了他,他又回到中国,但他买来的8只犬不能来到到中国,直接使他飞到他们在台湾第一次遇见的地方,然后它们被偷运到中国大陆,他做了大量的广告在中国的中文杂志与误导的声明说,检查结果是家庭繁殖犬和发明一些荒谬的标准,为边境标准(必须有白尾巴尖+ 4名白人脚+全职白领+尼斯白显面) ,他其主要市场是中国有钱的人,在中国这些有钱的人想花几千买狗的谱系,以炫耀,所以沈先生正是一个市场发展,使每一个小狗,他卖了至少达7000美元 。完善,标志他所说的标准的小狗收元12000美元。沈先生把一些别人饲养的狗的照片未经其许可在自己的网站,并声称所有他的小狗有世界顶级血统的,而所有的小狗,并且他可以收集来自新西兰或澳洲,他的业务发展得很好。

后沈先生当时许多边境小狗在中国出售,使他们遵循他的步骤,以边境在新西兰和澳大利亚,现在几乎所有的新西兰边境育种已收到电子邮件查询,因为由于邮件出自于中国,有人以为是垃圾邮件,但有些则做销售,因为我发现了许多边境育种者想卖狗,因为中国的钱容易,我做了大量的教育,向他们展示如何,在中国人们对待边境的态度,但有些饲养者选择忽略,我觉得很沮丧,因为我知道会发生什么,以这些小狗的命运,但他们拒绝相信。

在中国,不存在任何育种者中,只有小狗繁殖厂,没有人意识到是多么重要是要做好选种,他们只知道,以取得好狗繁殖,然后对外出售幼犬,为金钱,这是我见过不少宠物业主仍然认为这是是很残忍的动物,没有媒体宣传,如何做一个负责任的饲养者你应该做的事情是你如何正确照顾狗,所以是一个非常漫长的道路,为中国去,以改变态度家养动物,还需要建立严格的法律,禁止残酷罪行。

在中国,不存在任何法律,以保护国内动物,最近我听说中国加入国际家庭护理组织(也是国际世界犬组织) ,并成为本合同的正式会员(不准会员) ,许多华人动物爱好者希望cku (中国犬联盟) ,可先驱反对虐待动物,但可惜都被告知这个组织并不涉及本身在任何此类活动,他们的主要任务是吸引,许多成员尽可能支付的会员费,登记谱系,即使非谱系狗还举办狗展。 cku本是一个非赢利机构!他们没有种犬道德,没有品种标准,没有锦标赛竞赛,所有他们要做的是要求人们加入俱乐部,支付会员费和东道国狗展(收费80元新西兰元/入境) 。

悲伤的故事发生在中国他们杀死了狗,每天在北京品种高出35厘米,在肩部,都是不允许的。狗超过35厘米,不能予以登记,在市议会没有被注册,他们无法生存。中国目前还没有一种动物收容所。警察抓狗,其中存放非法和杀死他们,并没有活的机会,不会见到自己的狗回来。
http://www.petol.net/news.asp?id=2006073011052310411
"最近的消息,在中国云南省的,因为怀疑犬狂犬病,他们杀死所有的狗!愚昧的不知道狂犬病不仅存在于狗,但也只猫,老鼠和其他动物的!他们只是消灭一切狗!
http://bbs.shangdaot.com/dispbbs ... ar=1&page=1ry:2
也有一些人享受杀犬。

"这是很难看到狗被打死,每天!我希望一些种犬在这里,希望在新西兰可以帮助蔓延关注这一消息。
Breeders Beware!

Sirius Global Animal Organisation has been campaigning against the export of dogs from New Zealand to Asian countries, especially Korea and China.

The following is a conversation held with a Chinese National who is now residing in New Zealand and has first hand information to share with us all.

Given that over 50 000 pet dogs have been slaughtered in Yunnan, China recently, the information below should be a clear and distinct warning to any breeder who thinks their animals are going to a safe environment. China does not have an animal welfare policy and there seems doubt it will in the immediate future.

It is about time that the almighty dollar took a back seat!

"I am very happy to put our conversation to the website. I think I 've browsed your website. Have you wrote a mail to NZKC about export of dogs to China (2 years ago I think, about the end of 2004)? I read the article and wrote my reply to NZKC but was told the topic had been closed so NZKC did not publish my articles.

"I am very clear about the kennel name "BUCKINGHAM" border collies in BeiJing China. The 'kennel' is a puppy mill. Mr Shen, the owner of Buckingham, is from Taiwan. He realised mainland China is a big market so he moved to China mainland with plans to establish a kennel. His adventure began in New Zealand 2001-2002 where he collected border collies. He stayed with an European man in Hamilton (Dornbrae Border Collies) and visited nearly all big border collie kennels in NZ. Although some refused, others sold dogs to him. He went back to China with 8 dogs but he couldn't take the dogs back to China directly so he flew them to TaiWan first then smuggled them to China mainland. He did a lot of advertising in chinese magazines with misleading statements that border collie is apartment dog and invented ridiculous standards for border collies (must have white tail tip + four white feet + full white collar + nice white marked face). His main market is chinese wealthy people. In china, these wealthy people like to spend thousands to buy a pedigree dog to show off. So Mr Shen exactly cornered the market so every puppy he sold for at least $7000NZD ($4400US). Perfect marked puppy bitch from $12,000NZD. Mr Shen put some breeders dogs photo on his website without their permission and claimed that all his puppies have world top bloodlines, whereas all the puppies were whatever he could collect from New Zealand or Australian. His business developed very well.

"After Mr Shen then many puppy brokers realised border collies sell well in China so they followed his steps to hunt the border collies in New Zealand and Australian. Now nearly all NZ border collie breeders have received email enquiries from China. Some refuse but some others do sell. As I discovered many border collie breeders would like sell dogs to China because of the easy money. I did lots of educating to show them how people in China treat border collies there but some breeders choose to ignore. I feel very frustrated because I know what will happen to these puppies but they refused to believe.

"In China ,there are no breeders, only puppy mills. No one realizes how important it is to do selective breeding, they only know to get good dogs for breeding then sell puppies for money. This is what I've seen. Many pet owners still think desexing is cruel to animals. No media promotes how to be a responsible owner or what you should do for your dogs or how to correctly care for dogs. There is a very long way for China to go in changing the attitude towards the domestic animals and also need to establish strict laws to ban the cruelty offences.

"In China, there is not any law to protect domestic animals. Recently I heard China joined FCI  and became a contract member (not associate member) . Many chinese animal lovers hope CKU (CHINA KENNELS UNION) can be pioneer of against animal cruelty but unfortunately have been told that this organisation does not involve itself in any such activities. Their main task is attract as many members as possible to pay the membership fee, register pedigree for even non-pedigree dogs and also to organise dog shows. CKU has become a profit organisation!! They have no breeder ethics, no breed standards, no championship contests. All they do is ask people to join the club, pay membership fees and host dog shows (charge $80 NZD/entry).

"Sad stories happen in China everyday. The Government kills the dogs everyday. In beijing breeds higher than 35 CM at the shoulder are not allowed. Dogs over 35 CM can not be registered with the city council. Without being registered they cannot survive. In China there is no official animal shelter. The police take the dogs which are kept illegally and kill them and you have no chance to take your dog back.
http://www.petol.net/news.asp?id=2006073011052310411
"The recent news in YuNan China. Because the government suspect Canine Rabies, they kill all the dogs ! The stupid government is not aware canine rabies not only exists in dogs but also cats, rats and other animals!!! They just kill all the dogs!!
http://bbs.shangdaot.com/dispbbs ... ar=1&page=1ry:2
Also some people enjoy killing dogs.

"It is very hard to see the dogs been killed everyday!! I hope some breeders here in New Zealand can help spread concern about this news.

"Thank you very much for standing by me against sending dogs to China!!"

1111_副本.jpg (85.32 KB, 下载次数: 16)

1111_副本.jpg
2#
发表于 2008-7-29 17:53:22 | 只看该作者
来看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2008-7-30 00:11:09 | 只看该作者
以前读过,是谴责CKU没爱心,只知道利用狗赚钱...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-30 07:52:56 | 只看该作者
是啊,这也是中国的实际情况,所以即使在他们的比赛中那个什么奖项的也未必是真的好犬
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|pet86宠物论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 00:19 , Processed in 0.192422 second(s), 19 queries .